Department of Orthopedics
TRRIMS orthopedics & joint replacement center is a super speciality institute which is providing a comprehensive & integrated program for patients, students & residents. Our goal is to provide world class treatment for various orthopedic disorder and sport injuries at an affordable expenditure. We want to help our patients to regain their quality of life. It is our commitment to educate the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons & achieve excellence in patient care that sets us apart.
The Department works closely with other specialties such as: Critical care, radio diagnosis, rheumatology, oncology, rehabilitation medicine & neurology etc.
Our faculty professionals have expertise in Specialties like
- Arthroplasty (joint replacement, of all kind, including mega prosthesis)
- Trauma (advanced & complex trauma surgeries)
- Arthroscopy, Ilizarov & limb reconstruction surgery
- Paediatric & geriatric ortho
- Spine surgery ( Including minimally invasive spine surgeries)
- Hand surgery
- Sports medicine
- Arthritis clinics
- Orthopaedic oncology
The department has a world class Infrastructure consisting of:
- Ultramodern modular OT with class 100 air & laminar air flow for joint replacement surgeries as per international standards.
- C – arm
- Power equipment by synthes.
- Major, Minor, Emergency OT’s fully equipped with round the clock availability of our trauma team, backed by anesthetics and critical care unit.
- The department had conducted for cadaveric workshops on hand, arthroscopy of knee, arthroscopy of shoulder (advance), Arthroplasty of knee and pelvic course.
- The department has conducted three Arthroplasty camps where poor and needy operated free or at minimum cost. The replacement surgery is done with advanced implants like high flex knees, ceramic implant of hips. Also Ortho once surgery done by mega implants.
- The spine surgery is being performed by hook fixation and by pedicle screw. The pelvic reconstruction is done regularly